Jump to AVL resources navigation
Trouble Accessing Resources?
If you are having problems accessing AVL resources, please try the following:
- If you are experiencing issues, this may be due to stored browser information. Click here to clear any stored authentication data and then attempt to login via IP authentication on the login page. This will flush any previously-stored AVL authentication information that may be preventing you from accessing AVL resources. You may also need to try using a different web browser.
- If you were unable to authenticate via IP address, but you are in Alabama, please click here to attempt to log in via your device's physical location. Once you have authenticated via your device's physical location, you will not need to attempt to authenticate via IP.
- If you were unable to authenticate using your IP address or your device's physical location, you will need to log in with an AVL account. . Click here or click the login icon (located in the top right of the webpage) to login. If you don't have an AVL account, you would normally request one from your local public library or school library if you are a student. However, with statewide school and library closures due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this may not be an option. Instead, you can contact the AVL Help Desk by phone at 1-800-338-8320 or 256-971-7487 to get temporary login credentials. If you are a student, you may also contact your teacher to request an account on your behalf.
- If your location is "Undetermined", it is possible your IP address has been kept private. This is possible if you are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). You might try disconnecting from the VPN and retry access.
- If you continue to have issues accessing AVL resources, please contact the AVL Help Desk.