During the COVID-19 outbreak, teachers who are implementing online learning plans that require access to AVL resources can complete this access request form for teachers to request AVL login accounts for any of their students who may be unable to access AVL resources automatically from their home Internet provider.
- Go to https://www.avl.lib.al.us and click on the Login icon in the top right of the webpage.
- Click on Switch User and log in with your AVL administrator credentials.
- Fill out the AVL Account request form and click on the Review Submission button.
- Review the information that was entered in the form and (if it is correct) click the Submit button.
- Give the student temporary credentials to use until their AVL account has been activated.
- Once the student's account has been activated, the student will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to set their password. This should occur within one week of the account request submission.
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
AVL accounts will expire 5 years from the issuance date.