Your Current Information:
IP Address : 220.127.116.11
Please Note: The location is detected via your IP address. This may or may not correspond to your physical location. In some cases, your Internet Service Provider who issues your IP address may be physically located outside the state of Alabama.
If you are experiencing issues when trying to access AVL resources, please try the following:
- Click here to clear any stored authentication data and then attempt to login via IP authentication on the login page.
- Click here to attempt to log in via your device's physical location. Once you have authenticated via your device's physical location, you will not need to attempt to re-authenticate.
- If you were unable to authenticate by any of the previous authentication methods, you will need to log in with an AVL account. Please click here to log in with an AVL account. If you do not have an AVL account, please contact your local public library. If you are K-12 student/staff or Post-Secondary student/staff, please contact your school's library.
- If your location is "Undetermined", it is possible your IP address has been kept private. This can occur if you are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). If you are using a VPN, you might try disconnecting from the VPN and retry access.
- If you need immediate access to AVL resources, please call the AVL Help Desk at 256-971-7487 (direct) or 1-800-338-8320 (toll-free).