Your Current Information:
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Please Note: The location is detected via your IP address. This may or may not correspond to your physical location. In some cases, your Internet Service Provider who issues your IP address may be physically located outside the state of Alabama.
If you are experiencing issues when trying to access AVL resources, please try the following:
- If you are experiencing issues, this may be due to stored browser information. Click here to clear any stored authentication data and then attempt to login via IP authentication on the login page. This will flush any previously-stored AVL authentication information that may be preventing you from accessing AVL resources.
- If you were unable to authenticate via IP address, but you are in Alabama, please click here to attempt to log in via your device's physical location. Once you have authenticated via your device's physical location, you will not need to attempt to authenticate via IP.
- If you were unable to authenticate using your IP address or your device's physical location, you will need to log in with your AVL account. Click here to log into AVL or click the login icon (located in the top right of the webpage) to login. If you do not have an AVL account, you may request one from your local public library or public school library.
- If your location is "Undetermined", it is possible your IP address has been kept private. This can occur if you are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). If you are using a VPN, you might try disconnecting from the VPN and retry access.
- If you continue to experience issues accessing AVL resources, please contact the AVL Help Desk.