AVL Vendor-Provided Training Resources
AVL Training - Home
View chart summarizing AVL's resources. (provided by UAB's Mervyn H. Sterne Library)
Vendor-Provided AVL Training Materials
Vendor training materials (see left menu) are provided for your convenience. PDF files may be downloaded with Adobe
- Britannica Resources for Elementary K-5 - March 17 @ 11:00 AM, April 12 @ 3:00 PM, May 12 @ 11:00 AM, June 14 @ 3:00 PM
- Britannica Resources for Secondary 6-12 - March 17 @ 3:00 PM, April 12 @ 11:00 AM, May 12 @ 3:00 PM, June 14 @ 11:00 AM
- Britannica Resources for K-12 - March 17 @ 5:00 PM, April 12 @ 5:00 PM, May 12 @ 5:00 PM, June 14 @ 5:00 PM
- Britannica School & eBooks - Elementary, Secondary
- Celebrate Black History Month with Britannica
- NEW Britannica Public Library Edition
- Explora for Grades K-5 (play recording - 42 min)
- Finding Primary Source Content in EBSCO Resources (play recording - 28 min)
- Best of MasterFile and EBSCOhost for Public Libraries (download, stream)
- History and Points of View Reference Centers (play recording - 1 hr 5 min)
- EBSCOhost Advanced Features: (play recording 50 min)
- Google Integration in AVL Gale Resources - (view recorded webinar)
- Get to Know Research in Context - (view recorded webinar)
Your location is inside the state of
Alabama so you are automatically
logged in to use the AVL
You are not IP authenticated. Please login
using your AVL Card username and password.
If you do not have an AVL Card, please request
one at your local public library or your local
public school library if you are a student.
AVL username and password.
You are located on the campus of an
Alabama public school or library so
you are automatically logged in
to use the AVL.
Connect with AVL